Reliability Ride – What is it?
The club organises this event annually
Reliability rides are traditional early season non-competitive training events similar to an Audax ride in format. At signing-on, you decide how long it will take you to ride around the course, and if you complete the event within your chosen time band, you receive a certificate.
SCROLL DOWN FOR FULL INFO PACK
Sunday 26TH February 2023
(£10.00 + £1:00 BC administration fee)
- Event HQ at Memorial Hall, High Street, Edlesborough, Bucks, LU6 2HX.
- HQ open and signing on from 7:30am
- First riders departing in groups of no more than 10-15 from 9:00
- Entry fee on the day £10.00
- Free hot drink for all entrants
- It’s not a race – just ride at your own pace
- Route is mostly quiet country lanes with little traffic
- x2 routes to choose from 30 and 64 miles
- Hot and cold refreshments available at the HQ
- No signs this year (see route information below)
- Organiser: Richard Stanton:
Phone no: 07846 468897
Please remember that this is a ride NOT A RACE! The roads are in the main quiet but are still being used by other road users who aren’t accustomed to finding a dozen or so riders bearing down on them three abreast in a small country lane. It only takes one incident and one inconsiderate rider to threaten the future of what is a great event. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.