How do I join?
Normally we suggest that prospective new members join us for a few club runs
(see the Club runs page). This gives you a chance to find out if we’re the right club for you and you’re right for us
If that doesn’t put you off, use the Contact Us link to request an application form from the Club Secretary. Applications to join the club will then be considered at the next committee meeting.
The membership costs are currently as follows: Seniors (over 18) £20.00 per year Juniors (16-18) £5.00 per year Youth (under 16) Free Over 65 £5.00 per year
What does your membership entitle you to?
- Join us for club runs throughout the year
- Advice and guidance from some very experienced riders
- Become part of a team – you’ll soon be riding events that you thought you’d never be fit enough to enter
- Ability to enter races held under British Cycling rules
- Ability to ride open time trial races held under Cycling Time Trials rules
- Join us for our social trips and events
- You get to wear the best looking club kit available!
- Receive 10% discount on purchases of non-sale items at TriSports, Letchworth – www.trisports.co.uk
- Receive 10% discount on purchases of non-sale items at Pedalworks, Dunstable